Although your lawn may not be at the top of mind this winter, it’s the perfect time to start planning for the yard of your dreams this spring. Our full program of services can be ordered now through May 31.
Don’t wait until the first day of spring to start arranging your lawn care efforts. Spring lawn care can kick off as early as February in some climates, with Indiana typically beginning early March. Brooklawn offers a full program of services including lawn, tree, and shrub care.
With our full program, customers can choose between our lawn care services that includes up to six lawn applications and a grub control application or our tree and shrub services including up to six applications.
Additional add on services are also available. If your lawn is prone to attracting insects or animals, Brooklawn can provide foundation insect control, flea and tick application, mosquito control, or mole control. Below you will find a full list of the services we offer under each full program including our other services.
Lawn Care Full Program:
- Lawn Application #1: Crabgrass Control/Granular Fertilizer
- Lawn Application #2: Broadleaf Weed Control/Granular Fertilizer
- Lawn Application #3-4: Spot Spray Weeds/Granular Fertilizer
- Lawn Application #5: Broadleaf Weed Control/Granular Fertilizer
- Lawn Application #6: Granular Fertilizer
- Grub Control: Custom Application
Tree and Shrub Full Program:
- Tree and Shrub Application #1: Dormant Oil
- Tree and Shrub Application #2-5: Insect and Disease Control
- Tree and Shrub Application #6: Deep Root Feeding
- Lawn Aeration and Overseed
- Mole Control
- Foundation Insect Control
- 2 Year Ash Borer Injection
- Flea & Tick application
- Mosquito Control
At Brooklawn, we’ll work with you to create a plan that best works for your lawn needs. Call us today to discuss our full program of services available before May.