Summer is coming – don’t waste it!
On average, there are only 94 days in summer. That’s 2,256 hours. Sounds like a lot, right?
Factor in a 40-hour work week and 8 hours of sleep every night, and that figure quickly shrinks to 960 hours.
That’s only 960 hours to enjoy summer to the fullest.
- 960 hours to relax by the poolside.
- 960 hours to host cookouts and parties.
- 960 hours to sit by the fire with your loved ones.
- 960 hours to build the garden of your dreams.
You’re going to be busy—take steps today to make sure you don’t spend a single hour worrying about your lawn this summer.
Our lawn care services keep your lawn lush, green, and healthy through:
- Lawn Fertilization – Improving the color of your turf by providing nutrients your lawn may be lacking.
- Weed Control – Proactively stopping a variety or weeds like crabgrass and dandelions from taking over.
- Grub & Insect Control – Eliminating numerous species of turf-damaging insects to stop the damage they can do to your lawn.